Monday 21 June 2010

Ich bin ein Berliner.

I am home for the Summer (♥) and feeling so much calmer about the intricacies of the next four weeks. Don't they say that moving house and booking holidays are two of the most stressful experiences in life? Well maybe they don't, but in that case they've never arranged an interrailing holiday on behalf of three people or orchestrated a move from the opposite end of the country. Whatever.

Grumbles over, we're going interrailing :) I can't believe this is actually happening. I've come over all nervous and confused now and I find myself staring at the map of Europe and thinking 'where on earth do I start?' (Europe clearly, Pisa specifically). But I am also SO EXCITED. My rough to-do list is very much all over the place right now - I don't think we'll quite manage Pisa-Paris-Amsterdam-Stockholm-Cracow in our little two week period - but so long as I can follow in my mum and dad's footsteps and do the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg, I can die happy!

No comments: