Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sick days.

Magical things to take my mind off it.


Today I feel like yuck. Full-on, going back to bed half way through my morning shower and missing university yuck. I had a very strange potentially-fever-induced dream, which involved a big house by the sea and a lot of cocker spaniels. All I want to do today is watch old films from the centre of my duvet cocoon and look at pretty pictures and get excited about Christmas. I want somebody to tuck me up and read me a story. But instead I have essay deadlines and critical commentaries to write. My mum rang me up before and said she'd pay for my train ticket home and I want to say yes more than anything in the world. I just know I need to be making an effort and writing lots of uninspired poetry right now. I can't decide what to do; I think I'll make some soup instead.

Edit
I didn't go. Didn't make any soup for that matter.
Never worry though. I have plenty of nice things to look forward to in the very near future and beyond, including
* W.I. Christmas Crafts
* Early Christmas shopping with my mum
* Charlotte and David to stay
* Doctor Who on Sunday ♥
* Michael McIntyre with Hannah
:)

No comments: