Sunday 14 December 2008

Autumn Term.

I'm so happy I'm home.
This term has been long and at times hard and it is a huge relief that I can forget about all things grown-up and Goldsmiths for the next four weeks and relax and enjoy the time with my family and friends.
On the whole I've had a good first term; I really enjoy my course and the people I have met so far have been friendly and kind. However, University has differed greatly from my prior expectations and there are often large amounts of free time between lectures and books. I am grateful at these times that I can entertain myself easily, and obviously in a city as big as London there are plenty of things to keep me occupied. All the same I couldn't have made it through the Autumn term without the following distractions (and then some). ♥

No comments: