Thursday 16 July 2009

Sectumsempra.

I went to see Harry Potter this evening with Charlotte and Harry. Charlotte and I arrived at the cinema at 8 o'clock, hoping to see the 8:45 showing, stood in a line that was literally out of the door and had multiple fits of anticipation until we realised that the next three screenings were fully booked. Fast-forward two and a half hours, a toffee sundae and a trip to Tescos and we made it into another large queue. ETA: 11pm.

Half Blood Prince was good. I managed to forgo my literary criticism (read: nit pickings) for the most part and got a little overexcited in the face of the Ron/Hermione sexual tensions a-brewing. Oh, and Helena Bonham Carter & Alan Rickman = the best. Oh, and I'm going back on Friday. Also, there were trailers. Lots of tantalising trailers :) I actually cannot wait for Where the Wild Things Are. And although I'm anxious I look forward to seeing this too:



Sorry about the incomplete/overly pop-culture-Harry-Potter-peppered entries of late. I will try and post and update as soon as I have a moment to sit down and think clearly.

No comments: