Thursday 6 August 2009

London Zeit.

In a couple of hours I will be heading back to the big SE for a long-awaited day of house viewing, contract confirmation and gross monetary deduction. By the time I arrive home on Saturday evening I expect to be a thousand pounds poorer. And should all go according to plan, a fully-fledged house owner to boot. Scary stuff. In preparation for this ordeal I must spend the next hour or so muddling my way through the largest pile of forms known to man. With a minimal knowledge of the house in question/the application process and without a single black Biro in sight. Should be fun.

On the up side, I hear the weather is lovely jubbly in London town. And Coco before Chanel is on in the cinemas and Topshop Oxford Circus is brimming with summery weddingy dresses. Wish me luck.

No comments: