Friday 9 October 2009

Donkey/Carrot.

Our internet deadline has been pushed back yet again so here I am, in the library once more. I've had a nice busy week: I went to the pub quiz on Tuesday with Gabby and Jenny and we came joint fifth, yay. On Wednesday evening Gabby, Alice and I went to Ikea in Sam's little deathmobile. It took forty-five minutes to get to Greenwich in the rainy, after-work rush and then another hour or so to get to Lakeside, but we arrived eventually. We drove with the windows down so that the windscreen didn't steam up, Sam was a picture of roadrage and we played with the settings on the sat nav until we got there. The trip was a little unsuccessful on my own part (I bought washing up brushes) but we bought a lamp and a bookcase for the living room and KFC on the way home. Aaand yesterday I went to see Dorian Grey at last and took a trip to Topshop where it was not Student Night after all. But that didn't stop me buying things, oops.

Goodnight library. Cheesy chips time :)

No comments: