Thursday 31 December 2009

2009.

2009 has been a year of two halves. Or indeed two short thirds of university/London, one long third of Summer/holidays. In 2009 I returned to the city, acquired a cineworld card (♥) to fill my days, frolicked in the snow, took part in a creative writing weekend, joined the W.I., made new friends, went to Denmark, rushed to complete my first year portfolio, sat my first year exams, went to Denmark, took part in Race for Life, packed my bags and came home again, went to Turkey, passed my first year exams, spent numerous hours drawing pictures and running around with small playscheme children, spent too much time in car-parks, went to Prague, acquired a house and three amazing housemates, went camping (but sadly no festivals), hit a couple of horrible rough patches, moved back to London, turned twenty and went to Venice. In 2009 there were train journeys and postal stamps, iplayer sessions and lectures, face paints and skype chat, turkish baths and tie-dye, tears and laughter and (recurring theme here?) a lot, a lot of squiggly-wiggly nerves.




And there I thought I'd struggle to find photos I hadn't used already! Now, off to buy some Babycham, pick an outfit for tonight and beat up some Crunchies with a rolling pin. Happy New Year. I hope 2010 is everything you want it to be :)

No comments: