Friday 1 January 2010

Oh-ten?

After seeing in the new year and the new decade with party poppers, babycham, a lyric-less rendition of Auld Lang Syne, cleaning-up, throwing-up, sorting out, bed feuds, twiglets, duct tape, pork sandwiches, cleaning-up, sleeping bags, the best bacon sandwiches, Apollo 13, quiz questions, iplayer and a nice bubble bath, I thought it might be time to conjour up a resolution or two.

- Work hard, read all of my set texts on time
- Buy a moleskin notebook and write in it, write stories and poems
- Keep a diary
- Write letters, post them
- Buy fruit and vegetables, eat them :)
- Start craft projects and complete them
- Save money
- Travel more
- Stop procrastinating


Might have pinched a couple from last year's resolution list, but the sentiment still stands. Final David Tennant Doctor Who in an hour. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry.

No comments: