Monday 11 January 2010

SE8.



London, I'm back.
As per usual I was the last one to leave home (bar perhaps Paris, who was well and truly snowed in) and dragging my feet about it, all the way. I did two times goodbyes at Vicki's house before I left and watched an awful lot of Gilmore Girls with my mum and dad, then went to bed on Saturday night wishing for a last-minute snow storm that did not arrive. As much as I put off my packing and refreshed the delay updates on national rail, the skys were blue, the trains were running, so back to the city I went. Today, I almost used the old 'couldn't get back because of snow' excuse, but instead I went to all my classes like a good girl. On the one hand, pre-Raphaelites. On the other, start as you mean to go on, eh? And on that note, I'm off to cook some food and read some Shakespeare and write some letters to all the lovely welsh people I miss already.

No comments: