Saturday 20 March 2010

BANG!

End-of-term lethargy is setting in as the Easter holidays approach and consequently the main excitement this week centred around five Muller fruit corners for £1, planting sunflowers in the middle of the night and generally hiding in the house with Gabby. When I did venture out my days and nights involved handmade fabric dyes and a St. Patrick's Day shindig at Club Sandwich, which I enjoyed because of the chocolate dips and leaving before three and in spite of dancing like somebody's grandad. Mostly though it's been films, housework and baking the perfect ginger cake on Tuesday night. Today I'm going to break from this routine and go to Trafalgar Square to finger shoot people in a big slow-motion flash mob. Feel free to come along and die over-dramatically with me. Edit: We waited and we waited and the buses never came. So we waited some more and four buses came at once - but it was too late.

No comments: