Monday 3 November 2008

Witches & Waxworks.

I intended to write a lot more about the remainder of my week, but I've been internetless for days and on the off-chance it goes again, I'll keep it short:

+ Hannah and Vicki to stay
+ Tate Modern and the Natural History Museum
+ Toy dinosaurs
+ Sightseeing and touristy photos galore
- Aching feet and tummy aches
+ Dinner at Little Frankie's
- Early night

- Lack of craft market at Greenwich
+ Shopping at Covent Gardens
+ Madame Tussauds
- Breaking cameras
+ DRACO MALFOY ♥
+ Pizza, Cava and Benchwarmers

- Hannah and Vicki went home
- Getting across London in half an hour
+ Wilfred the Pumpkin
+ New friends and flatmates
- Keine internets
+ Hairspray and fancy dress (/return of the Scissorhands)
+ Edgar Allan Poe


On a different note, I'm going to County Durham tomorrow to stay with my Grandma for a few days of home-cooking, old films and blazing fires. So, dinner, packing and an early night me thinks.

[EDIT] I went to bed at half past two in the end. I suck.

No comments: