Wednesday 12 November 2008

To-Do Lists.

Today I really need to get myself across to the laundry-room, the post box and Sainsbury's, but I don't feel motivated in the slightest. I'd much rather sit around in my pyjamas for a good part of the day, making my way through the less-serious content of my to-do list and generally wasting time and faffing around. Take this blog for example. At the moment I've written six and a half letters, my room is looking spotless and I've decided to read the entirety of the Canterbury Tales, rather than the shorter and much simpler Wife of Bath's Tale/ Prologue combination.

I think I'd best have another hour or so of procrastination, 'to get it out of my system', then I'll go out and act productively. Actually, my food supplies are running dangerously low, so starvation, if anything, may yet drive me to achieve my goals. That or my looming Creative Writing deadline.. Eek.

No comments: