Friday 11 September 2009

It's love, not Santa Claus.



"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"

I know that this has been mentioned a thousand times over, but I feel the need to jump aboard the amateur film-critic bandwagon and extol its virtues some more. 500 Days of Summer, wow. It was just so pretty. Zooey Deschanel is too darn cool. And Joseph Gordon-Levitt is potentially my new favourite boy-thing ever (if only for his chalkboard headboard and his many granddad jumpers). It was nice to watch a film for once, without feeling the ever looming presence of romantic disillusionment. But it did leave the daydreamer in me feeling a little bit hopeless and downhearted at the end. And Autumn, really? True story, Sam cried. Oh, and Hannah and I played the 'PENIS' game all the way home.

No comments: