Tuesday 23 February 2010

Hey ho.

I'm back in London, but feeling a little bit homesick. I blame it on the copious amounts of work I decided to leave until the last minute - one down, two to go. It will get better soon, but for now I'm making do with mugs of soup and hot water bottles and camping down under cowboy sheets with Ernest Hemingway and old letters from my grandma.

I had a good reading week, mostly just relaxing home stuff. Among other things it involved scones and jesters at Port Sunlight, a girls-only Valentine's day meal at the Castle, pancakes at home, pancakes at the pancake house, Chester, new shoes at last, a one hour wait at Pizza Hut, a pub quiz, Steph's house and 'fallyfal' and orange juice, driving along scary icy roads, the Lovely Bones, Christmas money, Winter Olympics waffles, funny faces and chicken nuggets, Sunday lunch fraud and BAFTA dinners and an awful lot of comfort television with my mum. :)


No comments: