Wednesday 17 February 2010

Choo choo.



I am at home for reading week, which of course means minimal updates and I am having a wonderful time, despite a small upset on Monday night caused by spontaneous impulses and the evil ways of travel agents. Now, on the one hand I am thinking a lazy Greek holiday might be fun. Big group, bright cocktails, multiple shenanigans, Turkey point two. On the other hand I'm debating (and if I'm completely honest leaning toward) 2010, year of the Interrail? Charlotte, Harry and I have talked about this trip for years and years now - I even found a very thorough list called 'Interrail Summer 2008' in a notebook the other day and Harry bought me 'Europe on a shoestring' for this very purpose. Big backpack, bright lights, multiple cities - Amsterdam, Berlin, Krakow, Stockholm, please? - Europe point one. I want to hop on trains and see where they take us. Oh and while we're at it (doing all those things we said we'd do but didn't) let's go to Bestival too.

No comments: