Tuesday 13 January 2009

2009.

Happy Oh-Nine.
Following an arm-breaking journey across country from Chester, I am back in London and today marks the second day of the Spring Term. It seems appropriate to begin the semester as I mean to go on, so here are a few of my New Year's resolutions, some academic, some general and some overall and lifetime-y.

- Read all of my set texts on time, read for enjoyment, read poetry, join the library
- Write more, make notes in my writing journal, people-watch
- Be friendly and sociable
- Always see the good in things, be happy
- Draw more
- Paint
- Write letters, stay in touch
- Work on craft projects without goal or purpose
- Make things to sell
- Buy more fruit, eat healthily
- Go to Japan
- Learn Russian
- Travel around Europe by train
- Stop procrastinating


(Oh, and speaking of good starts and the like, I got one of my last-minute essays back yesterday and miraculously I got a FIRST. Sadly, however, it was the only essay that doesn't actually count towards my final grade. Ah, so is life.)

No comments: