Wednesday 3 June 2009

ELITE.



I found this video deep in the archives of my computer. Too much free time, I'm sure, but very good, very good all the same. ♥

For the past few days it has been lovely sunny in London and I have been well and truly making the most of it, lounging about the city greenery in t-shirt and shorts. Greenwich Park = my new back garden and Fabs are now a staple of my diet. In other news, my dad has been in London for the past few days with work and we have been sampling the restaurants of Leicester Square and London Bridge one meal at a time. Today we went to the Tate Britain, where we spent three hours or so browsing the Constables and the Turners. And yesterday I went to a W.I. photo-shoot in Ladbroke Grove. The make-up lady gave me a spontaneous hair cut and the photographer Chris Floyd (famous stuff - he has photographed the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow apparently) was very taken with my Groucho Marx glasses. Finger-wagging fun ensued :)

No comments: