Thursday 18 June 2009

Packing/Panic.

Tonight is my last night in Loring Hall and for the past few hours I have been disassembling my room to the sound of Meatloaf. Which is funny really. Because I have made a conscious effort not to listen to music this year, in order to save those around me from my embarrassing music tastes. And now, on the eve of my departure, I am serenading F block with Bat Out of Hell. Lucky F block :)

I am currently half-way through the distressing task of ripping down a years worth of ephemera/memorabilia from my bedroom walls and notice boards. Postcards and photographs litter my bed and there is blu tack everywhere. It amazes me how much clutter I have managed to accumulate in such a short space of time. I mean, I have over thirty t-shirts and I cannot lift my box of books and DVDs for the life of me.

On another note, I am also busy finishing off my food supplies. It is entirely possible that I boast the largest collection of tinned-goods in South London right now. And I intend to eat them all. I think this photograph sums up the situation pretty well.



See how the frozen vegetables drown the fish-fingers? That's what you get for neglecting your greens, children. PLUS, another bowl full. Uck.

No comments: