Monday 15 June 2009

End o' Term.

So, it's here at last. The final week. And what a busy week it's shaping up to be. I say shaping up; it seems that I have been writing non-stop to-do lists today, but not actually getting a lot done. So far my list of lists includes the following:

1. Things to do
2. Things to buy
3. Things to buy for Turkey
4. Food to use up
5. Things to take to Turkey
6. Places to visit before leaving
7. Plans for the Summer
8. Things in my room

That's eight whole lists. And yes, the last one is literally a list of everything in my room. It reads something along the lines of: vase of lilies, half eaten dip dab, red camping kettle, three pairs of 3D glasses, dancing pirate egg timer, small scraps of felts, lint on a shelf, etc, etc. What my reasoning behind this last list is, I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it's the prologue to list number nine: Bits and bobs from F1F that I need to put aside and keep for use in my room next year?

No comments: