Tuesday 24 March 2009

Done & Done.

Well, almost.
I am pushing the words exams and essays to the very back of my mind for the time being.

Today I had my last classes of the year. Give or take a couple of optional revision sessions I have no more lectures or seminars until September. It's madness. Last day celebrations consisted of pass-the-parcel food style, frü carrot cakes and party rings ♥ and cava and lazy poetry discussion on the back lawn.
Tomorrow I plan to leave New Cross for the first time in over a week (it's shocking, I know). I might go to the cinema in the afternoon, as my unlimited card has been rather neglected of late and I need to print out some photographs and buy one or two things in Central as well. In the evening I am going to my first ever Club Sandwich. Last Wednesday of term = not the wisest of choices, but they say you haven't been to Goldsmiths if you haven't been to 'Sandwich'. Maybe.

No comments: