Tuesday 31 March 2009

Home Sweet Home.

I'm sitting in the living room, eating Lucky Charms and watching old Waterloo Road episodes. I've been home for three and a bit days now and it's lovely :)

So far I've slept in, watched a lot of television, tidied my room, uncovered my Canon camera and a treasure trove of Christmas chocolate, celebrated Earth Hour with candles and copious amounts of Boggle, met up with friends in Wetherspoons for chatting and scheming, been to Bodnant Gardens for a belated Mother's Day treat, baked cakes for my doggie, had a long, hot bath and run around on the beach with Harry and Cleo. ♥ Also found a book on a bench, which had the words "DO NOT TOUCH or you will DIE" written across the front. Oh, Colwyn Bay. How I have missed you. Plans for the week ahead include a summer job interview, several cinema trips, rendezvousing at Vicki's house, shopping/boating/deep-fried Mars Bars-ing in Chester, pub quiz, Singstar, silent discos and a drive to the airport, und so weiter.

No comments: