Tuesday 17 March 2009

Little Miss Sunshine.


♥ A nice pretty picture for you - although it isn't from the Times and I have been cruelly cut from the frame by a fraction of a centimetre. In fact, that is my cake floating mysteriously at the right-hand side of the image. Pffft.

Oh and this.

Today (♣), there was a pointless course monitoring session in the afternoon, which ate up my lunch-hour and a lot of sunshine, which saw the student population of Goldsmiths dancing around the College Green in summer dresses and sunglasses. We sat outside during our Poetry seminar, which was very pleasant until the sun disappeared behind the lecture theatre and the weather took a turn towards chilly.
Now I am watching Waterloo Road and Comic Relief, and wondering whether or not I should make a start on the essay-front. First though. What does one wear to a bake off? ♥

No comments: