Monday 23 March 2009

Hungry Caterpillars.

I've had such an unproductive weekend that there hardly seems any reason in documenting it. However, I know from experience that I am wont to fall out of a routine if I don't keep on top of it, so I shall make note of a few main 'highlights' at least:

+ Sunny sunny weather ☀ (Somewhat ruined by the big pile of end-of-term work, but the sun's the sun in Britain)
+ Laundry (hardly the height of excitement, but it was a job worth doing and another thing to cross from my neglected to-do list)
+ Old photographs and nostalgia (I wrote four whole pages of Jess and Charlotte memories, just for the fun of it.)
+ A veritable feast of iPlayer
+ Letters to Hannah and Vicki at last
+ The Hungry Caterpillar Google on Friday ♥

So, as you can see, a very exciting time was had by all.
In other news, I am ready to go home now. I am fed up of Thomas Hardy and microwave pizza and my own demotivating nature. And I have a cold.



:)

No comments: