Sunday 8 March 2009

Update.

I am very much behind in my blog writing, as a result of a faulty Internet connection. Luckily, I've had much to divert me over the past two weeks, so I haven't been wanting too severely.

Before I forget, however, here is a quick run-through of my fortnight's occupation:

Flew back from Denmark in a window seat/ Harry and Sally met me at the airport - the term 'met' used loosely here, as they were waiting at UK Arrivals, for some bizarre reason/ Shopping in Cambridge/ Pizza Delivery, Knocked Up and Ben & Jerry's ice-cream/ No Internet/ Sugar and Lemon Pancakes/ Unintentional shopping spree/ I Eiffel Tower London, Anchor Socks and Summer Dresses/ Euston - Chester - Colwyn Bay - Criccieth/ Ty Newydd Creative Writing weekend/ 'Boy George's' resting place/ Dinosaur, Joy, Explode/ Disney singing and popcorn/ Fish finger sandwiches/ Opticians/ Long, hot bath/ Cheese Fondue/ Vicki's house & catch-up/ Chocolate Fondue/ Art trip/ Preliminary W.I. Meet (fingers crossed for Granny 'Smiths♥)/ Russell Square and Tiger Tiger/ Design Museum/ How to Make Cute Things and Sukie iron-on patches/ Bella Italia/ Sleep-overs/ Saatchi Gallery/ Selfridges & Starbucks/ Resting in the Library/ Waterloo Road depression/ Train to Birmingham/ Crufts 2009/ Cocker Spaniels/ Fly-ball mini dogs/ Ben & Jerry's ice-cream cone/ Golden Retrievers/ The Royal Tennenbaums.

And hopefully blog-writing will remain up-to-date from now onwards.

No comments: